This week your creative challenges are based on some cool Science.
Pick one to do or do all 3 if you have the time.
1. Colour Changing Milk
2. Oil and water mixing
3. Water fireworks
Experiment 1 You will need
1. A bowl or plate
3. Food colouring
4. Washing up liquid
5. A cotton bud
After trying this out myself last week here is some advice.
1. Work on this with someone at home
2. Make sure you have the plate sitting on a flat surface.
3. Be careful when using the food colouring as it might stain if it gets on your clothes.
3. Don't use very much food colouring. The video says 1 drop.
4. Don't stick the whole cotton bud into the milk. Only hover the tip of it over the food colouring
5. THIS MIGHT SOUND OBVIOUS BUT DON'T DRINK THE MILK!!!!!!
6. Be careful when tidying up. You don't want to spill the coloured milk all over the floor!
Here are your instructions. You can also watch the videos below too.
Watch the videos below.
We would love to see how these experiments turned out for you.
Take a picture or a video to show us how you got on.
Videos of the water fireworks would be great.
All website content copyright © Comber Primary School : Website Policy Website design by PrimarySite.net