In Comber Primary we have a School Council and an Eco Council
So who is on The School Council?
- It is made up of children from P4-P7.
How does someone get onto the School Council?
- Children prepare a speech which they read out to their class.
- Once everyone has read their speech a vote takes place.
- Every child in each class votes for the person they want to elect.
- In every class there are usually 2 people selected to join the School Council.
So when do The School Council meet?
- Meetings take place at least once a month
What happens at meetings?
- Those elected from each class will come together and discuss a number of topics.
- Ideas brought forward will be discussed with Mr Skimin.
Some events School Council have been involved in
- Big Ted's Cookies - Fundraiser for School Council
Introducing our new School Council!
The children created manifestos and were elected by their peers to represent their class.
We held our first meeting this week and already have some great plans for Comber Primary. Watch this space!