A new year and the first Walking Bus of 2019 is taking place.
When is it?
Wednesday 23rd January.
What time is it at?
It starts at the beginning of each route at 8.25am but you can join it anywhere along the route. Just wait for the route leader and join as they walk past.
What is it about?
- This aims to get people walking to school instead of taking the car.
- It allows parents to walk with their children and is a great way to have a chat along the way with others.
- It is proven that walking and being outdoors is good for your mental health no matter what age you are.
- Anyone from P1-7 can take part.
- Anyone who does not normally walk on their own MUST be accompanied by an adult on the whole route.
Who are the route leaders?
- Mrs Hoey on Route 1
- Mr Bradley on Route 2
- Mr Pinkerton on Route 3
So why not join us on our Walking Bus. How many people can we get involved on each route?