This Friday 26th January is a Biker Breakfast for any child in P4-7. Simply cycle or scoot to school and come to the dinner hall from 8.10am.
Why should we go?
- You get a FREE breakfast of pancakes, fruit and a drink
- Your mum and dad can cycle with you and get a free breakfast
- It is a healthy way to travel to school
- You can spend a short time chatting with friends
- You get a house point and also a FREE cycling gift if you come along
- It will allow you to tick an Eco way of travel on your Translink Data page.
Hoping lots of you can make it and support this event. Can we get 20+ people there?