Literacy - Instructional Writing
Decide 'How to design a musical instrument out of junk'.
Write the instructions for your classmates.
Here are some ideas!
Remember Instructions need
- A title - How to make a ............out of junk
- What you need section using bullet points
- How to/ Method section.
- These steps must be numbered.
- Chronological Order- Noted down in the order the instruction must be completed.
- Either time words or bossy verbs at the start of each step.
- Diagrams help to make your instructions easier to understand.